Located on the Whittlebury Park Campsite, Intents aim to take all the stress out of your camping experience at Silverstone, by preparing everything for you, and ensuring a smooth, enjoyable weekend for all.
The Intents MotoGP Campsite is in a premium location at the Whittlebury Park Campsite, with access to showers and toilets in the Whittlebury Golf Club. Intents MotoGP Campsite offers two camping options in pre-erected tents:
- Glamping: These are pre-erected luxurious 5 metre bell tent for two people with a Queen size inflatable double bed or two single beds with sheet, duvet, pillows and blanket, wooden table with two chairs and cushions, bedside table with lantern and tea lights, cosy rug and entrance mat, fairy lights and a complimentary bottle of prosecco.
- Pre-erected Tents: Standard tents for two, four or six. Choose from inflatable double or single beds, pillows with pillow cases (not included in budget tent option), and sleeping bags available for hire (must be pre-booked).
Both Glamping and Pre-erected Tent options include the following benefits:
- Long established, high-quality campsite with excellent facilities based in Whittlebury Park
- Access to showers and toilets in the Whittlebury Golf Club
- Just 15 minutes stroll from Silverstone's Copse Corner entrance
- Your vehicle parked adjacent to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
- Double or single inflatable beds
- Pillows with pillow cases (not included in the 2 Man Budget Tent option)
- Sleeping bags for hire (must be booked in advance)
- Access to mains power in the marquee to charge phones
- Free cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Bacon sandwiches for breakfast (nominal additional cost for pre-erected tent packages)
- Hot & hearty evening meals (nominal additional cost)
- Icepack on arrival and replaced every day (not included in the 2 Man Budget Tent option)
- Table and chairs (table not included in the 2 Man Budget Tent option)
- Large communal gas barbecues
- Reusable crockery and cutlery
- Marquee with heating, TV, music and fun times
- Staff on site ready to assist you 24/7
Additionally, a number of the drivers and teams stay at the Whittlebury Hotel on our campsite so you may get a chance to take selfies or get an autograph!
Glamping also includes the following:
- Top spec inflatable mattress(es) with sheet, duvet, high grade pillows and blanket
- Bedside table with lantern and tea lights
- Cosy rug and entrance mat
- Fairy lights
- Complimentary bottle of Prosecco per 2 people
- Bacon sandwiches for breakfast
Arrival time: Your tent will be available from 3:00pm on the day of your booking but you are welcome to arrive earlier. If you arrive earlier, you can leave your vehicle at the campsite and relax in the marquee or have a wander around the campsite.
Bookings that end on Sunday morning: Check out is at 10:00am but you can leave your car at the campsite and collect it after the race.
However you must clear your tent of all your property prior to leaving for the circuit to avoid being charged an extra day's hire.
Breakfast: Breakfast will be served from 7:00am to 9:00am on Friday and Saturday and from 6:00am to 8:00am on Sunday.
IntentsGP take all the stress out of your camping experience at Silverstone, by preparing everything for you, and ensuring a smooth, enjoyable weekend for all.
Please note: All tent bookings are subject to an additional refundable damage/security deposit, payable on arrival at the campsite.